An invitation to judge (continued)

As some of you predicted on yesterday’s post, I have already had lots of squealing messages about the invites, and not one questioning my use of peach ribbon. This has led to me feeling slightly more courageous, and so Internet, here are the aforementioned anxiety inducing invites
* disclaimer – I am so bad at photography that I don’t even own a camera, and therefore these were taken on the iphone. Don’t hate me for the bad light and focus and whatnot.
I KNOW I can’t tie bows.
And here is the set (check me out trying to be artistic)…
Yes people….I even made the envelope liners.
And finally, for all of you who spotted that my cat was trying to get in on the act, here is a picture of her (she sort of is one of my babies, so I couldn’t leave her out).
This is her cross face.
This is her posing face.
So there you go. My babies are out in the world. Be nice.
Categories: Wedding Planning, Wedding Pretty

1. Anonymous
    Posted August 6, 2010 at 8:48 am | Permalink

Fliss – you dark horse, these are absolutely gorgeous! Peach is underrated in my book. You have done a wonderful job, well done!

So I take it you now owe me five imaginery internet pounds? Yay!

Lucy xx

2. Posted August 6, 2010 at 9:11 am | Permalink

Hah yes Lucy, I suppose I do!

Will you take an IOU? I don't have any imaginary internet pounds on me right now. Although I do have plenty of Rubles?

Fliss xx

3. Posted August 6, 2010 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Gorgeous!! I don't know what you were so worried about they look fabulous!!

Puddy is a cutie too!
    x

4. Posted August 6, 2010 at 10:24 am | Permalink

How could you worry about those beauties?!!! If mine look even one third as good (that's some ambition right now, let me tell you) then I will be ecstatic!

5. Posted August 6, 2010 at 10:28 am | Permalink

I also cannot believe you worried about these! You could go into wedding stationery design they're that pretty! Yay you! :)

6. Sarah
    Posted August 6, 2010 at 10:51 am | Permalink

Wow how gorgeous! You didn't need to worry at all :)

7. Posted August 6, 2010 at 11:59 am | Permalink

They are beautiful. I am a stationery designer by trade and these would definitely get the professional stamp of approval.

8. Posted August 6, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

They're lovely – and I'm particularly impressed that you've colour co-ordinated them with your cat: nice touch….

Oh dear, I don't think I'm going to manage anything half as professional looking!

9. Posted August 6, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

@ Peridot – yep it's an integral part of stationery design to ensure that it matches your pets don't you know. Only the best can really pull it off.

Fliss xx

10. Posted August 7, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous. Both the stationery and the cat. I am yet to unleash my boy on my blog yet. I fear people wouldnt want to read anything I have to say (not that many do anyway ha!) but merely look at him all day

11. Posted August 8, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

Hello prettiness! Seriously fabulous. You are obviously seriously artistic/creative.

Also a very handsome cat.

12. Posted February 28, 2011 at 8:16 am | Permalink

I love the effect of the bow and it's angle, it adds much more interest then a normal horizontal or vertical bow. I also had to comment because of your gorgeous cat, is it a British Short Hair?

I saw you little note about the images being taken on the iphone, you do a better job than me when I'm trying to photograph cards and other flat stuff!!

One Trackback

• By One of a Kind…A Giveaway! on February 29, 2012 at 4:59 pm

[...] ‘awesomesauce’. She will pretend she hasn’t got a creative bone in her body. But look at these! And Anna, who freely admits to loving DiY ‘on other people’ but not having much time [...]